Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015

"The Year is Yours. What will you do with it? {New Year's Eve Free Printable }
A fresh year, a fresh start <3




Each year I always give an unrealistic New Years Resolution but this
I am going with something so simple yet so important and necessary.
http://jellygator.hubpages.com/hub/Can-You-Really-Move-Too-Fast-in-a-Relationship
Each passing year gets faster and faster and I find myself always in a hurry and when the year is over I feel as if I have missed most of it because I'm so busy trying to keep my head afloat.
You know that verse where Jesus calls us to be busy and stressed? | 31 Days Exploring Minimalism | simple living, stress
So this is my 2015 mission and goal:
5 Days of Unrushing My Schedule in Pictures -- encouragement to slow down and savor life!
Priorities

I don't want to look back on life and regretted not slowing down, or not spending as much time with my family because I'm to busy cleaning or worrying with what needs done.
 I vow that what has to be done will get done but what needs to be done can wait.
Live life to the fullest like it's your last!
 
 
Simply Living...For Him: Simply Homeschool 2nd Edition




I choose to live 2015 by:
 slowing down and living simple
I know people who need to learn this!  Simply said! typography print inspirational quote print word by soulgraffiti, $15.00
 


24 Ways to Simplify Your Life  | Values to Live By |  www.FrankSonnenbergOnline.com





I'm also adding a Bonus goal for 2015:
Bucket list: document my life by taking a photo every day for a year! (Wow, I want a camera like this :D )


I also see that some have monthly goals and what a great idea to help keep tract of what you want to achieve and what you need to work on. I think I will do the same.
Signature

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! My mind is going 100 mph right now with all my ideas, resolutions, goals that I don't know where to start. I like the picture "Slow Down"... Love the picture a day too!
    Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am working hard to go for the more simple too which I think will mean taking better care of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually sighed reading several of those quotes. Seriously - Life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living simple is an awesome resolution!!!:) I decided not to make any resolutions this year but I will have to keep that one in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...