I'm a little behind of blogging a few post so I am adding them to the rotation of posts.
Rhett wanted to play football and at school but PeeWee school football doesn't start until 3rd grade.
Since we live out and don't have a league sign up I called the nearest city and signed him up.
I must say I didn't know what to expect but we went with it.
When we first started the main Coach was throwed...or should I say I wasn't pleased that's probably a nicer way to put it. None of the other parents didn't care for him either. But after a few games this Coach stepped in to help and he was great and the kids loved him.
Daddy side line Coaching his son.
I loved seeing these two bond, talk and demonstrate football.
They would get in the living room practice plays and give tips.
Rhett played center on offence and defensive end on defense.
He loved every second of it.
I will say he was probably the one of the few kids that knew right where to go and where to play each time without the coach having to tell them.
Coach congratulating Rhett for making a touch down.
He was so excited
Rhett playing Center
He is hooked and I see another year playing city league football until we will be able to play PeeWee football for the school.

He looks so little to be playing football! You may have a star quarter back on your hands :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad he had fun playing,
ReplyDelete