Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday finds

The only Black Friday shopping I did was online.
Here are a few items I had to order


TOMS Cheetah Suede Wedge
88.95 Sale: 66.71  savings of 22.24


Cheetah Suede Women's Desert Wedges // Perfect gift for your boyfriends sister or your aunt or any lady in your life.


 
 

Black and white Plaid Flannel shirt 
24.94 Sale: 12.00x15%off= 10.20 Savings:14.74
Women's Plaid Flannel Shirts | Old Navy

Black Diva Skinnies
29.50  Sale:15.00x15%off= 12.75  Savings: 16.75

Womens The Rockstar Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, at Old Navy, size 8, color: "black jack"



J.Crew Petite Henley top  I got the one in red and black
75.00 Sale 37.50  Savings:37.50  1/2off
Factory draped henley tunic jcrew factory
Total Savings: $91.23

 


Signature

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...