I always love to see what other people use and how they do things and when it comes to makeup is no exception. Over the last 4 years I went from being a girl who used the same products all the time into a makeup collector and hoarder. I don't know why or how this happened but I love it. Being that I always comment and love your tutorials and post when it comes to this area and I have been getting questions I thought ok why not.
This is my every day makeup routine
I have linked the products that's I'm using underneath
Products I used:
Benefit The POREfessional- Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skin tones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.
I have recently found a dupe for this product here that will save you a whopping $23.00
I have recently found a dupe for this product here that will save you a whopping $23.00
MaryKay Timewise Matte-wear foundation-
Infused with vitamin E and a blend of peptides, the result is skin that instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. It’s the perfect age-fighting foundation for combination to oily skin, visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections.
Infused with vitamin E and a blend of peptides, the result is skin that instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. It’s the perfect age-fighting foundation for combination to oily skin, visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections.
- Provides all-day shine control and oil control without a heavy makeup look or feel.
- Gives skin a long-lasting, matte finish.
- Color stays true hour after hour.
- In 23 skin-perfecting shades.
- Transfer- and humidity-resistant.
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Powder- A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect light coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day. New mirrored compact. 0.35 oz.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer- A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump. 0.30 oz.
MAC Prep & Prime Finishing Powder- Silky transparent finishing powder that reduces facial shine and minimizes the look of fine lines, pores and other imperfections.
MAC Paint Pot- Long-wearing, highly pigmented eye color goes on creamy, dries to an intense, vibrant, pearlized finish. Seamless coverage without weight or caking blends smoothly over the lids. Cream-based, can be mixed with M A C shadows and liners.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- Urban Decay's Naked2 Palette proves once again, neutral is anything but boring, (and is downright sexy when worn Naked). Feast your eyes on a range of shades ranging from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. This collection lets you achieve lots of neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between.
Jesse's Girl Liquid Eye Liner-
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye pencil- The ideal weapon for smoky-eye fanatics, this exclusive waterproof formula provides the same long-lasting wear you've come to expect from 24/7 - but with a soft, smoky finish.
More powdery than Urban Decay's bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Velvet blends easier to create soft, smoky edges. Use this pencil to get perfectly blended-out or rich, precise lines.
24/7 Velvet contains moisturizing jojoba oil. And it's paraben-free. To make 24/7 Velvet easier to spot in your bag, Urban Decay gave it a shade-matched barrel and gunmetal accents on the cap and base (instead of silver accents like their traditional 24/7 Pencils).
More powdery than Urban Decay's bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Velvet blends easier to create soft, smoky edges. Use this pencil to get perfectly blended-out or rich, precise lines.
24/7 Velvet contains moisturizing jojoba oil. And it's paraben-free. To make 24/7 Velvet easier to spot in your bag, Urban Decay gave it a shade-matched barrel and gunmetal accents on the cap and base (instead of silver accents like their traditional 24/7 Pencils).
TooFaced Better than Sex Mascara- Too Faced Hourglass-Shaped Brush was designed after discovering the bust-waist-hip ratio of an iconic silver screen Blonde Bombshell held the secret to the perfect brush silhouette that separates, coats and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection. One coat of the carbon black, collagen-fueled formula and lashes are full, defined and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled and dramatic. Three coats and achieve the most intense black, oversized, multidimensional lashes possible! A mascara so amazing...it's Better Than Sex!
TooFaced Sun Bunny bronzer- Too Faced's most popular, dual-toned bronzer is a silky combination of a rich, golden bronze and a classic bronze with a touch of pink undertone to achieve year round bronzed perfection that mimics a natural tan without any of the orangey ick!
- Universal Shade: Perfect for all skin tones to provide a medium tan tone.
- Multi-use: Easy to apply shades can be used to shape and contour, or to produce an all-over rich glow.
- Protect Yourself: Stay away the sun's harmful rays by faking your bake!
MAC Powder Blush in Mocha- its the perfect neutral everyday shade and will work for all skin tones
NARS Highlighter in New Order- just adds that extra glowy look
MAC Lipstick in Snob- Color plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous. 0.1 oz.
MAC Candy Yum Yum- the Farmer picked this out for me for Christmas last year. I told him I wanted a new MAC lip stick giving him free range and this is what he got me. I know the name probably had something to do with it lol :)
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Floating Lotus- A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of MAC Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own.
They have 3 other colors in this and I want every one of them.
MAC Money Honey- Lip color that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystal. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing. Glides on. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or Lipglass for dramatic effect. Features the signature MAC vanilla aroma.
Milani Bronzer in Fake Tan- in the winter I wear this all the time
MAC 116
MAC 224
MAC 109
Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki-
Sigma F80 Tapered Kabuki
Real Techniques Powder Brush-
Beauty Blender Sponge-
Crown Double End Brush-
Eco Tools Domed Bronzer
Now I encourage and challenge you to show us your makeup tutorial if you have never done one.
I love seeing and learning new things.

I love this tutorial. Not only is your makeup amazing! But your southern accent puts mine to shame! It's adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute and I love your accent! :)
ReplyDeleteI love you!! Thank you!! I'm so glad you finally did this. Can you tell me more about what works for your breakouts? My skin is out of whack due to hormones too. I'm on prescription face wash but it's not enough. Thanks girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I have never tried the MAC but it seems to be the best around.. I am going to have to get me some. I have a round face too, no matter what I do... So thanks for sharing your tip on that. Your makeup always looks great.! xo
ReplyDelete