Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Wishlist



With Christmas right around the corner I thought it would be fun to join in on those Wish lists posts.
I always have a huge Amazon wish list so those that don't know what to get me can take a look a choose something from it. It makes it easier for my husband because he is still picking out the gift himself but doesn't have to remember each thing I tell him I want. He can go to my Amazon wish list and pick things off the list. Believe me when I say I have plenty to choose from I'm sure its over 200 items :) What can I say I am always adding to the list. I make my list public so that my mom, MIL, SIL and whoever else can type it in choose something and go on to the next person on their list to buy for. If you don't have a list I do encourage you to create one. It's easy to do and easy for the people buying for you. This way you get something you want and will actually use.

Here are a few on the things I have on my list:
 
Kendra Scott Earrings
I am a KS lover so you cant go wrong with any piece from there but Pink is my color and how fun are these earrings? They will brighten up anyone's day
Kendra Scott "Signature" Danielle Gold-Plated Neon Pink Color Drop Earrings


La Vie est Belle Perfume
I got a sample from my Ulta magazine that came in the mail and I fell head over heels for this.
I kept the sample paper and I cant throw it away I keep sniffing it. I think I might be obsessed with this stuff. Its heavenly
La Vie est Belle 'Luminous'
 
 
 
 
Alex and Ani Bracelets
You know I am a Alex and Ani collection so what's wrong with adding to the collection.
I could have to whole collection and be one happy lady




Clear Acrylic Makeup Organization
I have been dying for one of these forever but really didn't know what I wanted to go with and trying to research and look at each one was so overwhelming but I found one that I am loving.
I also love that at the top it has a place for all my perfumes.

I wish my make up was as organised as this!

Anthropology Capri Blue Candle
This is my favorite candle and yes it is worth the money.
I wish it was cheaper but its just something about the smell I cant go to another candle.
The smells makes my heart happy
Capri Blue Volcano is my favorite candle, and the icing on the cake is the beautiful mercury jars they come in #anthropologie

Michael Kors two toned watch
I have a gold MK watch and wear it all the time but the few times I wear silver I'm at a loss for a watch. I thought this two tones watch would work perfect I can wear it with silver and gold.

Michael Kors Women's MK5584 Madison Two Tone Watch



Cheetah Nylon Sweater
I am in love with ViCi Dolls everything. I follow them on IG and want everything they post.
Here are a few of my favorites lately




Sasha Jacket



Nordstrom Merry Christmas Gift Card

and if that isn't enough you cant go wrong with a Nordstrom's gift card

Signature
 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...