In 7 days I my Nana {Moms Mom} went for a mammogram, met with the doctor and found out she had breast cancer, then met with an oncologist to decide what the next step was, and now having a mastectomy. This is what my life has been and changed in the last 7 days. Please say a prayer that the surgery and testing while in surgery comes back good. I will go into more detail this week when I get a chance to sit down and write everything out.
Breast Cancer isn't something that runs in our family so this is a bit of a shock, especially after loosing her husband and son to cancer. Her and my mom is all that is left. Its surgery day and I pray that everything goes better than expected and I have good news to report.

I pray it all goes well. Your family is in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteKelli I'm so sorry to hear this!! Will definitely be keeping your grandma & whole family in my prayers!!
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteLots prayers!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers up! Hold on tight and fight! Cancer can really shake your life in a matter of minutes! Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete