We stopped in Buddy's Bakery
I wish I could of taken one of the scrumptious cakes back home with me.
Took 40 million pictures at the Starbuck on their Starbucks cam.
We couldn't figure out where to stand or when it was going to take the picture.
This is where the ball drop on New Years Eve.
Trying to take a group selfie and realizing we should of bought a selfie stick so we could properly take a better selfie.
My kids would love their toys r us
It was also 4 stories
Guy's American Kitchen & Bar is what we hit up for lunch and it was so good.
Does this look yummy or what
It def was one of the best burgers around
Resting my piglets before walking the Brooklyn Bridge
We here Brooklyn
On the bridge overlooking the traffic
Even though we were to full from lunch and couldn't try Waffles & Dings I still got a picture.
Wall Street
The Bull is what I wanted to see while in New York
Then we headed over to Battery Park to take a peek at the Boss Lady herself
That night we made a quick change headed out to Broadway
We all knew we wanted to see wicked
I was worried how I would do I am not a singing play kind of person.
If they would just talk I could of taken it better but all that damn singing I was checked out after hour number 2.
Our Dinner reservation at Carmines was at 10:30pm so while I was checked out of Wicked and didn't realize it was over a 3 hour play Tiff and I headed to Carmines to grab our table while the other 2 stayed and finished.
Its now 11:30pm and we are like OMG how do people eat this late?
Its so packed glad we had our reservation.
This place was highly recommended and I now know why.
Their food is served family style so one plate will feed 4/5 people.
This food so amazing but sadley we couldn't eat all of it.

Now it is around 1am and we had to pack up to head back home. This trip was so much fun and I am now counting my days until I can come back. I love this place!


I loved NY! Looks like you and the girls had way more fun! I'm inviting myself to go with you next time!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun! Loves all your pictures :) I want to go next time too. lol
ReplyDelete