5 Things// Birthday Wish list
It's my month so I'm filling up my wish list
1// Kendra Scott Rayne Turquoise necklace
I love all things Kendra Scott but this teal necklace just screams my name. I am also loving the hot pink one and the black one too.
I love all things Kendra Scott but this teal necklace just screams my name. I am also loving the hot pink one and the black one too.

2. Alex and Ani Bracelets
My Alex and Ani collections can never have enough. I am so obsessed with these bracelets and love how they all come together

My Alex and Ani collections can never have enough. I am so obsessed with these bracelets and love how they all come together

I am loving these nude shoes and all of the straps just make me love them even more.
Kristen had a brain for fashion I give her that as she is one of my favorite style inspiration but when it comes to her knowledge of beef she lacks it.
Kristen had a brain for fashion I give her that as she is one of my favorite style inspiration but when it comes to her knowledge of beef she lacks it.

4. Heys 3-piece Hardside Spinner Luggage set
How cute is this? I can see many trips of me rolling this and could pick out my luggage from a mile away. Who doesn't love leopard
5. Fresh Flowers
because who doesn't love a house filled with fresh flowers
How cute is this? I can see many trips of me rolling this and could pick out my luggage from a mile away. Who doesn't love leopard
5. Fresh Flowers
because who doesn't love a house filled with fresh flowers



And how soon before you own that luggage?
ReplyDeletei love that necklace! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a $150 Tieks gift card giveaway on cornflake dreams
ReplyDelete