I have been back working out doing cardio 3 days a week and 5 days a week doing Jamie Eason live fit. Its been rough starting over but I know it will be rewarding. If I could ever get my hips smaller I would be in love I'm not happy about having Kim Kardashian's hips.
I brought my 2 favorite boys in the whole wide world some lunch and a few goodies I put together just for them. With a little sweet note to let them know I love everything about them. I cant believe how Rhett can stay out there 12/15 hour days. He just loves it like his Daddy.
Following the PVA bus to and from softball games, getting in way past our bedtime on school nights, and playing far away thinking this is my life for the next 12 years. We can honestly say we live more in our Yukon xl than our house. I am thankful for the opportunity we have been given to be able to stay at home with our kids so I am able to make it to all of their activities.
Varsity football games with friends while cheering on our Spartans.
Maci had her first dance.
It was a D.A.R.E dance and the girls had a blast. It wasn't that many boys they were all dove hunting.
Put make up on and got for the first time in about 2 weeks maybe 3.
Making my week and life easier by menu planning and preparing for another hectic week of cheerleading, pep-rally's, football games and softball games then throw in gymnastics.
I cant quit listening to the jam.
My Boo sent me a text message that read you are my only girl and this has been playing on the beats pill ever since. I even tried to workout with it.








How do you look so cute in workout clothes?? I always look a hot mess!
ReplyDeleteWay to go with the workouts. I have slacked in the last week and next week I am going to NOLA for a couple of days.
ReplyDelete