Thursday, July 10, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner Review

As you know I have severe OCD when it comes to organization. I am an OCD planner. I even plan to plan. I make lists for everything. If I do something that isn’t on my list, I write it down just so I can cross it off my list. Planning or making lists helps me feel on top of things while being feeling in control of my life and confident that I haven’t forgotten something. That in turn makes me less stressed and better able to relax.

I have been wanting an a planner but the one I wanted was sold out and would not have any until next year and I need one now! I went to Pinterest and began to search for planners. I've begun to get desperate and bought some cheap planner but it was plain and not cute and I'm very visual so with a plain Jane planner I seemed to not use it like I needed and wanted to. I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Erin Condren Life Planner and decided I would make my own mind up if I liked it or not and if it would become a Yay or Nay. I was nervous about spending that much on a planer. But to my surprise the Life Planners were currently out of stock. Great another Out of Stock Planner I'm going to die then I saw that the July 2014-December 2015 Life Planners would be available for pre-sale in June. So maybe now I'm not going to die after all.
{If you set up your Erin Condren account through my link you will receive $10.00 off and if you make a purchase, then you will receive another $10 off so that's 20.00 of free products!}
I excitedly waited to get the email that it had shipped and then I couldn’t wait for it to arrive. On the day I knew it was going to arrive I watched the clock anxiously waiting on 2 o'clock. I couldn't even begin to rip open the box because it was almost to pretty to open.
 
Even the bottom of the box was all fancy.
With a box like this and package so fancy I knew I had hit the jackpot

 
It was all wrapped tight in mint tissue paper with an “Enjoy” sticker holding it neatly together. I knew right away that a company that takes this much care in shipping their product would definitely deliver in the Life Planner department.

Erin Condren offers personalized stationery, gift labels, photo cards, calendars, school & office supplies, invitations, t-shirts, teachers gifts and much more. Inside the Life Planner, there is a tab for special dates, each month of the year, notes, and contacts. There is a pocket to help contain loose papers and a pencil pouch. The Life Planner is securely held together with metal spiral binding. My favorite feature is the occasional motivational quote, just waiting for you to find it. You will also discover stickers in your Life Planner. These can be used to highlight important appointments, birthdays and so on. Some of the stickers have been prelabeled and others are left blank.
 
Also packaged are some freebies they send personalized.
They are so cute think I might buy some of the stickers and use them for gift labels.
 
How perfect is this?
Those that know me know my motto is: Go Big or Go Home
and when I open the first page of the life planner this is what I see PERFECTION!
This was so meant for me

The tabs marked with the months going down the sides.
They are strong and feels like they will last.
 
This is on the first few pages it shows the whole 18 months
 
Here is a look at a whole month
Love the quotes, each month is different
 
Then turning the page you have a week
It marked with 3 boxes going down and they are labeled: morning, day, & night
It also has a place on the left that reads Weekly Goals & Notes
On the bottom it reads: Meal Plans, Exercise, Daily Dos, Thoughts, Inspiration, & Lists


 
In the back there is a tab with Notes and you have lined blank pages
 
Sorry for the blurry photo but was to lazy to go get my camera out of the bag and retake this one.
It also has blank no lines pages also in notes section
 
 
It has 2 pages of label stickers and 2 pages of blank label stickers
A week later I ordered some personalized stickers and a desk pad calendar for the kids to do them a school calendar so they can put their stickers on it. They will be here Saturday and I can't wait.

 
 
 In the very back it has a 2016 and 2017 calendar
This planner ends December 2015 so if I need to look for advanced dates and I do all the time I don't have to Google them I have them here. I'm telling you I see this planner being my brain
 
 
This pocket fold is a great accessory in it to hold anything you need
Tucked in the folder is a perpetual calendar

On the back of the pocket folder is another pocket folder
So smart
 
Then the last thing is this zipper pouch
I can see me adding receipts or pens in this pocket
In the pocket is more personalized freebies


I also received a 10.00 off coupon with no expiration date and a 15.00 off with a September expiration date on it so I'm going to be using them on the things in my wish list on their site. Which came in handy being that in one month I have made 3 different orders.
I will do another post in about 3 months to show how I'm using it.

Pros:
all the above
Cons:
Wish I knew about this planner and Erin Condren sooner

In case you missed it at the beginning of this post, if you sign up as a new user you will receive 10.00 and when you make a purchase at Erin Condren through my link, you’ll receive another $10 off!
Signature

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! Do you design this cover? I tried your link but it is not working for me.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, I think I've gotten it fixed. It was a premade cover I just added family names

      Delete
  2. Love it. I am a planner lover too. Thanks for sharing all of this info and for taking all of those pics too!!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I just got my 2nd one and I love love love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am ordering for sure today with the $20!!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Ahhhh...Seriously so darned excited!
    Jeness

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I didn't know you had not heard about them. I am on my third one. And trying to decide if I can bring myself to spend that money again. Not to mention deciding on the design is always so hard for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...