Every year the kids look forward to making Fireworks Cake which you can find pics on my IG.
This year I decided to change it up some and turn them into cupcakes.
The little kids were such a big help and loved making them.
I hope they continue to love cooking and being in the kitchen as much as I do.
This is where most of our memories are made.
Maci poured the batter but said she was way to Ratchet to take a picture
The joys of an almost teenager
Then we all took turns topping them.
Once they were finished Rhett was taking them out to the car and he dropped the whole cupcake carrier. They were all a mess but still tasted good.
After we ate a BBQ feast we than turned on some jams
did a lot of swimming
and more silliness and swimming
even more
with some categories and pool baseball using the noodle
then once it was dark we did some fireworks and just enjoyed the whole day
Playing with my Camera in Manual mode for the fireworks and sparklers




The cupcakes look yummy. And for just playing your firework photos turned out AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteJeness
http://andthatsbeautifultome.blogspot.com
Maci kills me! Haha! I have so much to learn about my camera. Your firework pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThose firework pix are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteSo so fun! Love those pictures! I've always wanted to take some of those, but inevitably forget every year. :)
ReplyDelete