Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Things are Changing...making a Move

Ever since having to get a brand for our cattle I have fell in love with our brand name H5. Its our little family and I wanted to make my blog H5 due to that's most of what goes on the blog. Its mostly about our family and I thought how fitting would H5 Happenings be. I've also got fancy and now have a domain so here it is H5 Happenings. This will be a space that will be a digital scrapbook of our journey through life on the H5 Ranch. The kids are getting older and I have a space Kids Korner so if the kids want to write they can.
I have been lacking in the blogging and I knew this was coming so I just kept telling my self once the change is made then  I will blog. I have so much to play catch up on so if you see that on Instagram these things happened a while back sorry I'm just playing catch up and would like to make a post about our journey.
There are so many things I don't want to ever forget and just looking back at what we have been through thus far makes me want to keep up to date more. My kids are no longer small and before I know it they will be grown and the farmer and I will be a lonely hot mess. We love our chickens right under us well most of the time anyway. I am going to be sharing everything that is going with the H5. From recipes we love, products we cant live without, places we venture to, fashion we love, sports we are always doing, and people we love. I mean it when I say we don't want to miss a thing. Years from now when I look back I want to know every single detail.
I have met so many wonderful people through blogging and I love seeing how others live, dress, homes, shop, tips, finds, their special memories, watching their children grow, and everything I love seeing into all my blogging friends lives. I mean lets face it I find out about the deals going on and whats hot or not, the hippest products of the market and so much more.

I couldn't have done this without the help of my good friend Tiffany she is a fabulous designer and has walked me through everything going from BlogSpot to a URL. I'm not tech savy so she has made this change easy as I was nervous. If you need anything on the graphic design area she is your girl.
Signature

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new blog name & design!! Glad to know you'll be back here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Love it. H5 is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know she is the one to go to! I've got a new blog name, want a new design, and needed someone to help me out! Once I'm ready to finally pull the trigger and have some time, I'll definitely be contacting her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new name and look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...