Rhett is in the pink getting ready to ride his calf
This is what I see flying out of the shoot and its not a calf at all. Its a mini brahman and it has horns
2.7 seconds is what he rode and I thought I seemed like forever
As I am wanting on Nick and Rhett to come from the bucking shoots I'm getting madder and madder and then I see them all laughing and smiles and I could of killed them. Nick sees me and instantly starts saying "I didn't know I thought it was a calf, I told them Kelli is going to be upset I knew you weren't going to like it". So all in all they need to change calf riding into mini bucking bulls. I'm still in shock
Oh my gosh!!! I would have been the same way! Momma Bear would have come out at that moment. Lol. But at the same time I am so super proud of him for doing it! That is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine what was going through your mind & how mad you were!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly! I would have flipped my lid! Poor Nick and Rhett, they were scared to face the wrath of Momma! Rhett toughed it out and did good! Two thumbs up buddy!
ReplyDeleteOh my! They should have told everyone it was not a calf.
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! I would have been terrified. Every time we go to the rodeo Mason talks about wanting to ride bulls! Oh goodness!
ReplyDeleteI would have had a heart attack too!
ReplyDelete