Ringo is our new blue heeler
Everywhere Rhett goes Ringo goes
It is something about a boy and his dog that makes me melt
Daddy helping Mauri shoot and giving her tips
poor Ringo cant help it he is wanting to heel something
Kindo of had to see but Rhett propped his gun up on that tree and now taking a pee
You cant do that in the city or they will get you for indecent exposure
Now the squirrel hunting is underway, off the go
Being Maci is older and has a lot more gun experience she went with a 12 gage
Just using her Daddy to prop up on and of course he loved every minute of it.
Rhett got him some squirrels and couldn't wait to take them to Mamaw to fry them up
I don't eat or cook them so off to Mamaws they go
Doing things like this is not only a family bonding time but a time to teach gun safety and practice it. I am a believer in repetition so this provides not only hearing it but putting it to use and benefits the kids so much.
I realize how lucky we are to be able to live where we live and the sacrifices are well worth it in my book.

Love this!! I've only shot a gun once (other than a bb) and really want to change that. John and I have discussed getting a gun. We need to just do it.
ReplyDeleteLove love love it! Country living is the best. Cute photos!
ReplyDeleteI love this.
ReplyDelete