Friday, November 1, 2013

November Goals

Last week was I didn't workout as hard as I should and I didn't eat clean or even 50% clean and I can tell I never thought I would be able to tell how I felt by my eating but it is so true when I eat like shit I feel like shit. I couldn't work out hard or long because I was just not feeling it and it was all due to my eating. So this brings me to:
November Goals:
 
1. Eat as clean as I can even on Thanksgiving. I am limiting my cheat meal to Sunday because we have family Dinner every Sunday with the In Laws and Grandmother and Sister in Law. We all take turns cooking on Sundays. I will let myself eat a little of something bad but I have to remember to cheat in portion control. Just because I choose to cheat doesn't mean I can eat whatever and how much. I am only allowing myself to only drink water and a few unsweet tea here and there.
 
...Eat Clean!!
 
2. Drink at least 70 ounces of water ever single day. This is very hard for me due to I'm not a big drinker. I only seem to drink when I eat so I have to make it a habit to always carry or have a bottle of water with me.
Water drink it in the mornings
3. Workout 4-5 times a week. I have been lifting weights and trying to work my way up heavy. I'm finding that I love it but my Cardio sucks. My SIL and I have been working out and have had a schedule
Monday: Lower body & Couch25k  
Tuesday: Upper body, Cardio 
Wednesday: Couch25k  
Thursday: Lower body & Cardio
Friday: Upper body & Couch25k
I am always looking for new workouts. On upper body day I feel like I don't get a good workout as far as calories are involved I def don't burn enough to satisfy me so I on the hunt for an awesome arm workout that makes my arms on fire. I have been doing the Julian Michaels arm workout. I feel like I need to add more to it but don't know what.

 
Go work out!  Learn one more way to achieve the summer bod that doesn't involve only crunches: http://fashmagsbypamm.blogspot.com/2013/06/theres-more-you-can-do-to-achieve-that.html

4. Couch25k I want to get off week 3. I cant get off week 3 to save my life. I have been running on a treadmill inside and recently started running outside and it is so much harder. I'm trying to get my mind right and finish week 3 its like I do good Monday and then Tuesday I struggle and Friday and I just cant finish the last 3 minutes of running or I stop in between and walk for a minute. Its a mental thing I know and my legs will only hurt for a little bit.
C25K - Couch to 5K Trainer FREE for Android
5. Loose at least 7lbs. I didn't want to set my goal at 5 because I feel like 5lbs is always water weight and I seem to loose 5lbs then gain it back I can never loose more than 5 so I am going for it and setting the bar high for me at 7lbs. I know you are not supposed to count weight only inches so I measure myself and will measure again once the month is over. I hope I loose inches in my wide hips
 Loose weight for the big day!
There it is my November goals. I am more determined than I think I have been ever and I am blogging about it so I can be held accountable. I mean who want to blog at the end of the month about not meeting and of her goals, right?

Any good workouts or recipes I would love them

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I did the cheat day thing too-it helped a lot, and I found that I over-indulged on those days and felt like shit...I didn't want to feel like that at all, even one day a week, so I started using moderation. Moderation and portion control is KEY...if you can master those, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals. You tube has a ton of great videos, bodybuilders.com has some programs as well that are free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great goals. I am still working on figuring out mine. The whole month of October turned out to be bad for me. I have a lot to make up for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you guys worked out 5 days a week! That is awesome. I need to find the motivation to get my butt up and move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i try soooooooo hard to drink more water but I just get tried of drinking. Not bc its water just get tired of always remembering to drink. Its annoying:(((

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...