Piper was so excited to see her knew baby brother she went to crying and said Ive just got to hold him. It was the precious thing I think I have ever seen. She didn't like that he had to go into the nursery and get checked out and she could only see him through the window and she talked to him and stayed at that window being the best big sister.
He came out hungry and was ready to nurse.
Piper finally holding baby Beau Carter
She is so sweet with him and I know she is going to be a big help
Of course Honey couldn't wait to get her hands on him either. I didn't want to take him out and share he was just that sweet and I haven't had a baby in a long time. Piper is such a smart independent little thing she no longer is a baby she is such a big girl. My kids were all wanting him so I had to share and they just loved having another little cousin and Rhett loves not being the only boy.
Everyone is doing wonderful and they are home happy and healthy.

I loved all of the pictures of him you put on Instagram-you can definitely tell the little man is SO loved already! Congrats to all of you! And Rhett, who isn't the only boy cousin anymore :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!! Seriously seeing all these babies is giving me a bad fever! I've said for three years now that I will only have one. I think that is changing...... ;/
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie
ReplyDelete