My Review: This powder I have been loving so far and cant get over how good it feels on my face and to touch. I have noticed that it doesn't rub off against clothing on anything that you might touch with your face. It gives me the right amount of coverage. I have oily to combination skin and usually my face tends to get shiny in the afternoon but with this no shinny so no need to reapply or touch up.
My Review: I don't normally have dark circles or puffy eyes but what i love about this product is I use it under my eyes and it gives my eyes and highlighted look. I feel that it makes them pop and look wide awake and refreshed. I don't wear concealer so when she started to put this on I thought here we go a waste of her time because I'm not getting this....boy was I ever wrong. What I like most about it is that it doesn't have that oily or wet feel.
All through high school I worked at a Tanning Salon and of course I totally took advantage of that and laid 2 times a day...and heck no I didn't wear sunscreen..why wear it when I'm trying to get a tan. Sigh :{ Young and Dumb
Wished I would have listened to the smart people who were against it. Only if I knew what I know now. My skin is showing signs of sun spots so this year even though I'm having withdrawals there will be no tanning for me. Only self tanners and spray tans. This is a good step into the right direction and doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell to it. This goes one really smooth and alot goes along way. I love that I can also use on the kids faces.




I love love love MAC! I honestly do not know what I did for makeup before! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try that concealer!
ReplyDeleteAre the makeovers free? I really need to find some new makeup, but I have no idea what to get, or what works with my face!
ReplyDeleteI'm like you, I tanned every single day for like 5 or 6 years and I'm definitely paying the price now. :o(
great review! you got me re-thinking MAC! I used to wear MAC all the time until I became a sephora junkie! Might have to go back and try out some of these! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete