Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just one of those days

My day started at 8am we had to take Maci an hour away because she is going a day horse clinic from 10-5 and it takes us a good hour just to get there. Mauri had an doctor apt for her horrible sinus infection that she just cant shake at 3. We dropped Maci off came home and I was doing some unpacking, washing clothes, and cleaning when I heard Rhett with his hurt cry so I came running to find Rhett was leaning over and had blood coming everywhere on his face so I panicked calmly and wiped his face to see where the blood was coming from and how bad. As soon as I saw the gash under his chin I knew we had to get it stitched. It was wide open. He was washing his hands in the bathroom and climbing down from the sink {yes he knows better than to climb because we correct him all the time} When he feel his chin hit the marble counter tops and since it doesn't have a curve edge it busted it wide oped.
When we are home we stay in our jammies and comfy clothes so I told Mauri to get her clothes on and got mine changed threw Rhett some into my purse loaded up and we were out the door in less than 5 minutes from the accident. I made sure to call the Farmer and let him know if he comes home for lunch no one got murded it is just Rhetts chin and I would clean it up when I got back. He was in town so he met me at the ER and checked on Rhett and took Mauri back with him. Needless to say I couldn't make it in time for Mauri's appt so tomorrow we will try it again.
Funny story...I said this morning Sick kid+time change = train wreck......well being that God loves to kid me he decided to show me train wreck was not my little mess. It could get worse so don't sweat the small stuff.
         Hours later after being held down by 5 nurses. Doctor knew he would just be better off sedating him because hey had no luck holding him down. My poor lil man!
Its all bruised and has a huge knot but all in all he is going to live and it hasn't slowed him down any!
So after all that I then headed to go get Maci, back home, cook dinner and get kids bathed and to bed. Thanks goodness I have a God who loves to find humer in my wild, crazy aweful days. If I didnt have him I dont know how I would make it in this scary, crazy, evil world. Things will get better he has been telling me.

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear!! Feel better soon little one! I know that has to be painful! :(
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Rhett! Hope he feels better! The time change has us messed up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man on man! That is a ROUGH day! It's one of those days where you don't even have time to think about stuff, you just DO. I've been feeling like that lately, and I don't have kids yet! But with a full time job, part time job and the Farm, I think that takes up a fair amount of time :) Hope today is treating you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, He is going strong like it never happened. He is a trooper! Thanks for checkin on him.

    Melissa, I wish the time woudl stay this way! HOw is your little one doing?

    Nicole, yes it was def one of those days for sure. You have your hands full too. So you def understnad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, that does look painful. Poor little guy!

    It's funny how God always shows us that when we think we are having a rough week he either does something wonderful to make you wonder why you ever questioned the week itself or shows you that things can always be worse. I think its his way of saying that he does have it all in control and that we never need to question him.

    I hope he is feeling okay and I hope you week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my LOVE!

    I'm happy you found me yesterday because I am LOVING your blog & southern life! I can't wait to read more about you. Thanks for dropping by!

    Poor Rhett, that looks like it hurts pretty bad.
    I'm glad he is feeling better♥

    Xo, Jessica
    Stilettos & a fishing pole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, poor thing!! Wishing him a speedy recovery and that y'alls week gets better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...