Friday, March 9, 2012

Growing up

Mauri is thinking that she is to big for her room and wants to change itfrom polka dots to horses. So I am on the hunt for ideas for giving her room and update. Her favorite color is purple. So with that in mind here are a few ideas I have been browsing.
    Im using these 2 colors for her room,   I know I  have to order one of these frames too.
                           You can check these awesome frames out @ Etsy

                                                     Of course make a few portraits with her horse Cowboy

Add some cowgirl bling



       Paint colors for me has been the hardest thing to pick. I need a light pretty lilac color.



or
Im playing around with it and need any ideas I can get so feel free to lend me a hand in the decor tips!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is going to be a gorgeous room! I love lilacs for girls and those frames are some of my faves. I've got them on my wishlist. I know Mauri must be excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing my kid's rooms too, and find by making pinterest boards for each, I can get a more focused "theme". By looking them over you can get a feel for the room and then everytime you make a decision or find something fabulous, you will know it's right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...