Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Im lovong Wednesdays

 

1. Revenge
  Wednesday nights means dinner cooked early so I can have kitchen cleaned, kids bathed and in bed 
because at 9 this thrilling and nerve wracking show comes on and I know I cant do anything but concentrate
on this show or else I will miss something. At times the farmer and I will say omg did you notice that and the other will not catch it. I started coming on in September I think and it is its 1st season. This is one of those shows to where if you miss it you are going to have to go back and watch it that way you will know what is going on. they jam pack alot of details and twists in one single episode. 



This is a great product for the now if I need to go somewhere and don't want to wait 24hrs for self tanner to show its maz I can rub this on and instantly it is an automatic glow. Doesn't leave streaks, since it is instant you can see where you are missing. A little goes a long way.
I love these because you can wear them with anything.
I always sem to have a dress that I dont know what shoes to wear with it so when in doubt
I can always go to my trusty nude.


4.  Being that I live and hour away from the nearest Starbucks I dont have any other option but to buy these at the grocery store. If one of us goes to town and calls the other to tell them we got them a treat..well we know what the treat is. Wish they came in larger packs than 4. We need a case. LOL
5.  Wide Leg Trouser Jeans
Wide Leg are so versatile you can wear with flats or wedges during the day 
and then at night you can dress it up by adding heels. I love that these can be worn year round!


Happy Hump day everyone..
Today is my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary. So a big crongrats to them!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents!! Wow, what a milestone and a blessing to your marriage as well. Wishing them 30 more years of happiness!

    Don't you just love this link-up? So fun! We're Revenge fans too - it's 1 of my fave new shows of the season. Hope you're having a great week, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - nude heels are a closet staple! And so good at lengthening legs! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    Also, I made 2 purse clutches and I'm giving away one - pick which size you like! More details here - it ends soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with Revenge. Too bad it was a re-run last night. Dang.

    Adorable trouser jeans! Love the pumps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you found my blog and that I can follow you now!
    I LOVE Revenge. You are so right about giving it your whole attention or you might miss something.
    I also love those Nude Heels too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to your parents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are adorable, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...