Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

I am so in love with this whole picture. 
I can totally see myself searching for this to put together for Easter.


These David Yurman earrings would be an excellent Mothers Day present


I cant get enough headbands these days I dont now why but I recently became 
obsessed with all these funky headbands. I think it is the Gypsy Soule in me! HAHA


If this doesnt hurry and come in I am going to flip. 
I am so excited to get these new shades in!
As far as handbag I want something that is out of the ordinary and different I'm really tired of the same ole same ole. I want something fun.I dont know it will come to me when I finally see it.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with this whole post..I may just copy it straight for my next one haha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The easter outfit is awesome and yes those earrings are perfect. They would go so well with my bracelets- hint hint to the husband

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...