Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome to the Family

I have big news...
The Farmers brother finally proposed! 
We are all so excited and love her to pieces. I cant simply say enough about Christi, she is not only a huge kids lover but also sweet and so much fun to be around. We couldn't be happier that she will be officially joining our family. I say officially because we already feel like she is our family. Congrats to the both of you.
The story is so sweet. Christi and I had been looking at rings because for my 10 year Anniversary I wanted a band and while in the midst of that she saw a few that she loved. Justin knew that we had been looking so out of the blue one day he texted me to see what all kind of ring she was interested in because when he would talk to her about it all she would say is it doesn't matter as long as you pick it out. So I sent him a few pics. that afternoon he came over and we got online and he looked and looked and looked. The crazy part is that he is the most laid back person I know and laid back seems to fast pace for him. So to see him so picky looking for the right ring was the sweetest thing. Because picky is not in his personality at all..except for finding a ring.  a few weeks later I get a text with a picture of a ring from him.. I was like are you for real? Because we have been waiting for this. He was serious and said he didn't know when he wanted to give it to her but wanted her to be a surprise. They exchanged Christmas gift with each other a few days before Christmas and since she didn't get a ring she thought well this year isn't my year maybe next year. Then on Christmas night we got a phone call that they were in the driveway...I instantly knew because we spent most of the day together and had just left about 30 minutes ago. While I was walking down the hall Justin met me with a huge smile and my heart melted. Christi was in the living room and Maci was playing the Wii she told Maci she wanted to play and didn't know how to work the remote and she was putting her ring all in front of Maci but Maci didn't notice so Christi finally said look at my finger. The kids all went crazy with excitement and joy. It was so funny because she couldn't even hold her hand out to show us from shaking so bad.  the ring is beautiful and he did a great job. It has another band to go on the other side.

Me and my new Sister-N-Law
They have set the date for July 21st. It will be here before we all know it 
and cant wait for all the upcoming festivities!!! 
Congrats to the both of you again and couldn't be happier!

5 comments:

  1. Aw... congratulations!I l heart a great love story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such a sweet story! We love Christi...she has always been so nice when I take Maddox to see Dr. Ricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhhh how exciting!! Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Congrats to them- the ring is gorgeous and July will be here so fast! you better get going on the wedding plans:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for them! She's very sweet and glad she will be apart of our family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...