Monday, January 9, 2012

Bama...Roll that Tide

This has been a game that our house is anxious and excited about. Since we are a house divided it means good fun healthy rivalry. Wasnt so good for me last time because the Farmer had bragging rights but I couting Saban and his tide to give them back to me!




This is how I will be watching the game if it is anything  like last time.


5 comments:

  1. I will be nice and step aside and say congrats to you! Wow- did we ever NOT play good last night. Ya'll definitely deserved to win but don't tell hubby that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa I know it was crazy! Lee would of helped LSU out! LOL Thanks girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a game! Bama dominated and LSU didn't bother to show up. I was shocked...and very pleased. Great game! Roll Tide

    ReplyDelete
  4. there was not much need in watching through your fingers last night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...