Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Work it Wednesdays

 
1. To complete this monthly link up
I have slacked on the blogging world so I am going to try and get back into blogging
 
 
2. Workout 3 times a week
4 Simple Rules: Never miss a Monday, Never go 3 days without exercise, workout at least 3 days a week, and never give up.:
 
 
3. Complete a project off my home project list
Yes, there is such a thing as a warm gray, so don't dismiss this hot neutral as too cold. It's been called the new brown and the new black, but New York City designer Jenny Wolf considers gray the new white. "It's a nice alternative to white," she says. "It's neutral. It's timeless.":
 
 

4. Blog "A day in the life"



Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...