Sunday, December 6, 2015

H5 happenings lately

Thanksgiving day I'm in my room making the bed and I her Mauri and Rhett all excited and in amazement saying... Can I shoot him up? Daddy I want to give him a shot with that needle can I? I had to come to the kitchen to see what was going on and walked in to this
Mauri shooting up the turkey with guidance from her Daddy

 

 
 Rhett had a turn also
these two were in amazement of this process

 

Smoked turkey coming off the Traeger

 
Daddy and his girls
this picture warms my heart and talk about thankful
 
Mauri and I being silly
 
I took this little boy hunting and oh my he cant be still to save his life,
quality time I tell ya
 
Mauri is finally old enough to play pee wee basketball and she loves it,
Her first game was Saturday and she is already asking when the next one is

Shooting her 2 free throws from drawing in a shooting foul
 
She was focused and determined it was so much fun watching her play.
Even though she doesn't have size it doesn't stop her hustle

 
 When she wasn't on the wing she was point guard
Her smiling from ear to ear while on the court melted my heart
 
When you live an hour away from town its a must that you take full advantage in your trip
so Starbucks salted caramel frap it was. Hair day and coffee = a good day.



Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...