Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekends be like

Weekends lately have been so lazy and nice.
Except for the stomach virus hitting the girls the 2 weekends ago and Rhett this weekend.
Usually we have some kind of ball game but these last few have been free and I am taking them all in. Starting with staying in my pajamas all day.

 

My little man taking me to check on the cows and as you can I am still in my pjs
 
 
Enjoy the cooler weather by a fire and a Toddy

 The Farmer grilling us these steaks

 
Couldn't have a fire without smores
Nick designer a fire pit that will double as a grill its being made as we speak and I cant wait til we get it back.



 
I have spent many moments looking for this Tarte palette
It was a limited product and I want this so badly that I have been searching high and low. If any of you know were I can purchase this please let me know.
The blush in this palette is called insight and the eye shadow on the top right is called highlight of my day the one down from that is cream of the crop





Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...