Monday, April 20, 2015

Meal Planning Monday

Trying to start my week of right by getting back organized. I looked at this weeks calendar and started to meal plan for the week and this is what I've come up with. You can find these recipes on the original link or my Pinterest

Monday:
Slow cooker meatball subs

Slow Cooker Meatball Subs Recipe - Easy Crock Pot Dinner Idea with homemade meatballs and marinara sauce.



Tuesday:
One Skillet Taco Pasta

One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta



Wednesday:
Ultimate Oven Fried BBQ Chicken Quarters

UltimateOvenBBQChickenLegQuarters1



Thursday:
this is the way to go when you need something easy and have a ground beef and rice craving, their Gumbo is wonderful and easy also

 
 
 
Friday:
Grilled Pork Tenderloin courtesy of My Boo 
Marinade:
equal parts of soy sauce, vegetable oil, and worcestershire sauce
throw marinade and pork tenderloin into zip lock bag and refrigerate for at least an hour, gill
 
BBQ Pork Tenderloin: "Absolutely delicious. The apple juice & honey mustard added a nice sweetness to the garlic." -rough_n_it
 
and because its Friday and we've made it through the week I have me a little totty while I'm grilling
 

Refreshing Pineapple Margarita Cocktail
 
 
Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...