Sunday, June 22, 2014

OCD Heaven

As you know I'm OCD and obsessed with organization. I strongly believe that a clean and organized home makes for a clean and organized life mind. I'm also a firm believer in everything has its place and if not then it should be tossed. I'm always looking for new ways to make being organized easy. The busier the kids and I get the harder it makes organizing easy. I have shared the Mega Binder by Happy Organized Life with you and now I am happy to share my newest favorite.

I came across Emily Ley on Instagram and I feel head over heels with not only her cuteness but also her love and need to be organized. She has created being organized while remaining simple. That's the best of both world I have truly hit the jackpot by coming across her. I think I have become addicted and have watched every single video of hers to only realize I think that I found my long lost identical twin. 
I have ordered this and cant wait for it to come in. 
I plan on adding some of the Emily Ley free pintables to it and also some of my Pinterest cleaning schedule pintables such as a morning and night time routine. I'm all about a one thing does all and this way I will not have to go to 3 or 4 different places to gather information. I can see this binder not only making my life easier but it can also be used by the kids.
Each Home Base Binder comes with a kit of 82 pages (printed on luxe art paper) and 6 gold foil detailed dividers ready to be completed and put to great use. Inside your Home Base Binder, you’ll find:
Section 1: Family - Perpetual calendar, Emergency information
Section 2: Contacts - Home & repair contacts, Family & friends contacts
Section 3: Projects - Planning pages (12 – one for each month)
Section 4: Meal Plan - Weekly meal planning / grocery shopping pages (52 – one for each week of the year)
Section 5: Finances - Monthly spending plan pages (12 – one for each month)
Section 6: Heart - Family bucket list


The Home Base Binder from Emily Ley

As if this awesomeness isn't enough there is also The Simplified Planner that I have marked in my phone calendar to alert me on September 3rd so I can order.
The Simplified Planner from Emily Ley

That was last years planner and she has changed it up just a bit and added 2 more designs. But I'm still loving the strip one and that's the one I will be ordering come September 3rd.

I am interested in seeing the difference between my Erin Condren Life Planner and the Emily Ley Simplified Planner. When I get the Emily Ley planner I will do a comparison post.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...