
When I first started blogging one on I met Annabelle and ever since she has been a friend who I adore. She is so similar to myself and love to have fun and be goofy. She recently was diagnoses with Hodgkin's lymphoma and I am blogging to today to let her know how much not only I but my whole family loves and adores her and we are praying for her and her family. You can read all about it here. Please keep her in your prayers. I know she is going to kick cancers ass but along the way it will be times that she needs us and we will be here cheering her on. We are her biggest fans! She has made us laugh so many times and now its time for make her day happy when she isn't felling it. I cant say enough kind words about this crazy girl who welcomed me opened arms and I am so grateful I came along her blog.
Thanks for helping me with #TeamTCCG!!
ReplyDeletePrayers!
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome! We have been blog buddies for a while and you always crack me up! Thank you for your prayers and support! It means a lot to me! Love ya boo!
ReplyDeletePrayers that she wins this battle. One of my besties had it when we were in college.
ReplyDelete