Around this house we are huge Vera Bradley fans. We love that we each have our own pattern and we know whos is who due to the pattern. Being an OCD organizer I love for everything got have its place. Only thing is I'm not a fan of its price tag. I will admit it hold up really well and will that being said it is worth it but if I can find something similar for a much cheaper price I'm all in. That's where
All for Color comes in. I am loving the patterns, products and most importantly their price. I love to save money that means I can do more shopping. I mean we all know before long Christmas will be here and what a great idea for gifts. Here are a few
All for Color things Im loving.
I love a good cozy blanket to curl up on the couch to and watch movies or read a book.
How cute are the PJs
How cute is this bag?
I have been using a bag similar to this one for my gym bag and I love all the pockets so I can put protein bars, water bottle, Tylenol, female products, polar watch, and plenty more.
Just look at all the fun things they have:


With Valentines and Easter coming up I a few of these in my girls future and hopefully mine as well
I love the mint bag.
ReplyDeletecute cute stuff! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete