One:
MAC Candy Yum Yum
I found this in my Stocking and while the hubs just got it because of the name I am a huge fan.
I slathered it on my lips and it stayed on all day. Its so pretty and fun and I am sure this is going to be my go to lipstick for the 2014 Spring and Summer
TWO:

I am in love with the easiness and quickness I can get into my wine.
They have them in different colors mine is silver and black instead of Red
Three:
JoTotes Missy Mint Camera Bag
This bag is perfect due to the fact that it is cute, who wants to carry an ugly black plain camera bag not this Chicka. Also it is great because it has different sections for all my lens and pockets for my wallet and camera so I can carry just 1 bag
This bag is perfect due to the fact that it is cute, who wants to carry an ugly black plain camera bag not this Chicka. Also it is great because it has different sections for all my lens and pockets for my wallet and camera so I can carry just 1 bag
Four:

I posted my cute and handy casserole carrier on instagram and now I am sharing with you.
Over the holidays we go from house to house and I am all about looks so I cant walk in with just an ordinary carrier so I love how cute this one is. I found it on one of my favorite site Etsy and I love that it has 2 compartments
Over the holidays we go from house to house and I am all about looks so I cant walk in with just an ordinary carrier so I love how cute this one is. I found it on one of my favorite site Etsy and I love that it has 2 compartments
Five:

Finally last but not least and I saved the best for last: This blog post
Who Gives a Quack
I couldn't have said it better, #Amengirl #Preach #Truth

Finally last but not least and I saved the best for last: This blog post
Who Gives a Quack
I couldn't have said it better, #Amengirl #Preach #Truth


I'll have to check those out! =)
ReplyDeleteI got a JoTotes camera bag for Christmas too! Love the color of yours. Mine is a few shades darker than your new lipstick.
ReplyDeleteThat lipstick is super cute!! I'm vowing to wear more lipstick this next year. I was showing John all the baby cows pix on your Instagram. I've obsessed! They are too cute!
ReplyDeleteAn electric cork screw. Say what?! How I did not know these existed I do not know but I'm now left wanting one! And that camera bag is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThat camera bag is really cute.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year