Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to:



Happy Birthday Husband Card by Linsartwork on Etsy, $3.95
My Boo, Baby Daddy, Nick-a-Demas:
You've helped me achieve my dreams. I reach further knowing if I fall you'll be there to catch me. You've given me the greatest gift I can ever know….The gift of motherhood! The three lives we've created together were made out of pure love. We will raise them with pure love, and one day we will smile at each other knowingly as they each find their own soul mate.



Inspirational Birthday Message for your Husband. #husband #birthday #card #message






Dgreetings - Husband Birthday Card


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr. H! I'm sure Mrs. H will rock that world...I mean birthday! haha! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sweet! happy birthday to a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet of you! I love seeing people who are truly in love. It is so sad how many friends and family I have who are divorced, or headed there. Cheers to happy lives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Can you email me please? I think I am your scarf swap partner and I suck since I am just now getting around to ask for your info!!! So sorry but I do love your blog and following you on IG :)
    laurenbtrain@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...