Thursday, August 8, 2013

Stitch Fix Mail Day


Stitch Fix came in and Im so excited its like Christmas morning each month. Here is a look at what my stylist picked out for me using the profile I filled out.

I know my iPhone camera sucks inside so next time I will try to do them outside or use my good Cannon but I was in a hurry sorry.
This shirt is ok but it was 78bucks and I don't think I like it that much.
So I will be sending this top back and there is a section where you can tell them you thoughts and comments and there is a section about price so I obvi put to much

This isn't ,uch better I was trying different lighting.
This top Im keeping it is so soft and comfortable. it reminds me of the picko tops that I love.
I am keeper this one. 48$
 
I like this top and the bright colors and pattern but I have large arms and this should width doesn't slim them at all so I will be send this one back also.



This is the back of this shirt and I know I haven't took the tags off yet 

Here is the front and I know I don't have a tank on underneath but like I said earlier I was in a hurry and just was throwing them on. I am keeping this shirt and will have a tank on under the next time you see me sporting this top.
 
Now on to the dress....I have big arm and huge hips and this dress makes this look larger.
I cant wear any skirts or dresses with pockets due to the fact that it make my hips look larger. I like the pattern and wish the lighting would show the colors its black grey and white its really cute. 

Here is my box this month. SO all in all I kept 2 tops and sent the dress and the other 2 tops back. I need to get back on my gym time and work these arms and hips off so if you know any good exercises please fill me in.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE the 2 tops you picked!!!!!!
    And the dress is super cute (love the pattern) but I am the same as you with big arms and can't do pockets on my hips. SO I totally understand although I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that turquoise one!! I think all of these look great on you! Pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those are great! Love the turq. top! You rocked it Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dress! It does look a little too big though. I'm too picky with my stuff I wear-I don't think I could have someone pick out my stuff for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool - like the stuff you got. My company tried a similar model but the problem is that a lot of times companies like Stitch Fix just send what they want to sell, not what they think looks better.

    We're crowdsourcing answers to the question: What Goes With This? at our latest site, whatgoeswiththis.co. Would love for you to check it out and let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...