Saturday, July 27, 2013

Favorite Mail Day....Stitch Fix

I know I have fell of the blog world but now that my super Hot Bish Raven has spilled a little secret I'm pretty sure I will have more time to blog because I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands.
Stitch Fix is a once a month personal styling service. You sign up, fill out an extensive survey describing in detail what your specific style preferences are, i.e. preppy, classic, etc., and then a stylist picks out five different items (it can be a top, pants, jeans, dress, jacket, jewelry), they are then shipped to your front door, you try on all items, keep the ones you want and send the ones you don't want back in a prepaid package. There is a $20 monthly fee for this service, however whatever you decide to keep, that $20 goes towards that item/items.
Here is my first Month and I'm so excited like it s Christmas morning.


Just look how fab this black and white Chevron top is

 
 
On each item there will be a tag with different options


 I know this necklace is upside down but promise to take time and fix all other posts
Who doesn't love a bubble necklace and it a green not the seen on everyone turquoise...although I have the turquoise too

 Here are 2 more tops. Im loving that I can dress them up or down.

 Now this dress is a NO its the pattern that I don't like the dress itself is cue but flowers I just cant do Im old but not that old.


 Here is the pre-paid envelope they give you to put the item you don't like or doesn't fit into and then just pop them in the mail within 3 days


 Isn't this the shiznitz? I'm hooked...and if you would like to make you life easier simply just head on over to Stitch Fix and get started. I am going to post each month my items and if you sign up or already signed up please do the same I love seeing everyone stuff. I will also take picture with the clothing on my body also we all know that makes a better post because we can actually see the fit and style.
If you are signed up already let me know what you think.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Loving that Chevron top! & Yeah, bish... get back on this blogging thing! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE LIVES!!!!! FINALLY!!! I've been missing up on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah to hear from you an YEAH hear about this fab site. I love that chevron top. Headed to check it out now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...