Sunday, July 1, 2012

Its been 11 years

As a result of a careless mistake this sweet precious angel was taken from me 11 years ago today. We were sisters ans stuck together like glue and all that changed in one simple hour from the last time I talked to her. So as a reminder please dont drink and drive or let friends drink and drive because 9 times out of 10 the drunk driver doesnt die its the victim who looses their life. 

For more on her wonderful short lived journey on this earth you can go to LeighAnn...Lee-Lee
This is the last picture I took of her the nite before she died. She was rocking the Farmers cotton hat and we all went and saw Fast and Furious.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for you and LeighAnne's family today. No matter how much time has passed, these days are never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you lady & for LeighAnne's family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...