I thought summers were supposed to be the time when things slow down and you could just relax and drink all day. Thats not what is happening here and Im sure for most of you the same. So while my kidos are out of school Im going to spend all my extra time with them and I know you will understand. I will still be reading your blogs when I get a chance and keeping up on twitter and Instagram but I just dont have the time to actually sit down and write out a blog post.{Maybe because I am spending to much time in the water beating the heat drinking a few tropical drinks or maybe becuase I want to be lazy and not have anything to do but deal with my angels with horns. We have alot of craziness with the Horse, Rodeo, and the 4H horse show, wedding and trying to have fun. I will be back periodical or late July. This summer has just been so overwhelming for us and I dont want to stress I want to have fun and still remain sane if that is possible. With our Beach vacation being canceled because of the wedding we are in need of some down time. I would rather have the wedding and have the best sis n law ever than a beach vacay any day! {What? Seriouly I am} So while Im on a blog vacay I really wish I was here:

I hear ya girl. I just posted a blog post today about taking a week and a half off cause I have too much going on! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteTotally understand! Life doesn't slow down! Have a great break!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break! I will miss your posts.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with those sweet babies! They are much more important! I love seeing your photos on instagram! Breathe deep and have fun! Will miss your posts while you are away!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand how you feel! Summer is the perfect time to take a break! Enjoy your time with the kids and laying out by the pool!
ReplyDelete