Im
linking up today with
Im serious the next time in the salon Im getting this hair.
It will be perfect and I can have blonde without having to get my roots done every 3 weeks.
How fun to do with the kids..
How cute and simple is this.
This is so me:
We are lemon lovers so I know this will be a big hit
I think this is perfect! Why is it that many Breast Cancer survivors are timid and almost ashamed of their fake breast but have them done for pleasure it exciting.
Im in love with anchors and infinity symbols and I found this combinig the 2.
I think this will make for a perfect tattoo.
Where shall I put it?
Im love tattoos. I think I could seriously be KatVon D. Even thought I have none
I love the font
I also love this placement...So sexy Can be hid or can be showed










I hate shaving my legs too! I'm lucky to have soft blonde hair when it grow out! So I can hide it easily! That infinity symbol...LOVE! You should put it on your neck a little below your hairline. That way you can choose when to show it. I have one on my neck and love it!
ReplyDeleteThose lemon things look amaaaaazing! I'm a huge fan of lemon flavored ANYTHING! My mom had breast cancer and had both of hers redone...she loves them, and so does my dad! LOL. They make jokes about it all the time-it's nice to keep it lighthearted for them. I actually have just one tattoo, and it's a pink breast cancer ribbon :) I would love to have more and I love tattoos...just don't know what I'd get that I would love forever!
ReplyDeleteYou're the second blogger today that's made me wish I was blonde ;) Love that color! And those lemon bars!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the shaving the legs pin. That is to funny and I have been known to go through those same thoughts.
ReplyDeletethose lemon bars look amazing! Not until just recently have I become sooo obsessed with pinterest!
ReplyDeleteLove the tattoo with the anchor! Sooo after stalking your blog for quite some time this morning, you've got a new Southern girl following your cute blog ;)
ReplyDelete