Friday, June 8, 2012

Farm Friday

                                                     Any guesses what this plant is?     Soybeans

                   a few left over corn seeds was left in the planter and the Farmer cant have that

                                    Thank goodness we have some free labor that wanted to help

Now this is my favorite part about going to the field, the nice and very cold well water. MY kids also love playing in it as well I think they get that from their Momma. The farmer not so much...poly pipe and water means to him that is is HOT and no rain.

I'm taking note this year and have picked out some end rows to make a garden on next year. The best part...I wouldn't even have to water it due to the poly pipe. YES! When the farmer turn on the water well to water his field it would water my garden too. Then all I would have to do is worry about my herb garden in my pots. *Winning*

3 comments:

  1. Love it! We were talking about doing some soybeans next year. These look great! I'm excited for your garden next year :) I wish I had that option of watering, but we don't water our crops! So water by hand it is for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a farm, but we have a small garden on our property. We have corn, tomatoes, peppers, squash, and zucchini. Our corn looks pitiful and my sunflowers look best of all! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I got the plant. there are fields across from the parents property that grow them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...